- Apply for MN State Rehabillitation Council · 2015-10-05
- Anita Buel's Testimony to Senate HHS Policy 9/28/15 · 2015-10-01
- Legislative Agenda Weekly Updates · 2015-09-16
- Closed Captioning: Good for Business! · 2015-08-31
- Free Trainings from Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Metro · 2015-08-06
Monthly trainings September 2015 - June 2016. See the calendar for details:
- This August marks the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 · 2015-08-05
Come and join this special event to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act with Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon and community leaders on Thursday, August 6th, 2015 at the Harrison Neighborhood Association from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- 2015 Collaborative Experience Keynote Videos and Attendance Stats · 2015-05-14
The 2015 Collaborative Experience was a big success! If you couldn't make it, check out the keynote presentation videos.
- Text to 9-1-1 Project Summary · 2015-03-16
Read this news article to find out about the exciting Emergency Communication Networks (ECN) Division of Department of Public Safety Text to 9-1-1 Project!
- Amazing Turnout for Meet with Your Legislator Day 2015! · 2015-03-10
We had an amazing turnout for Meet with Your Legislator Day 2015! It was very moving to see over 125 Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing Minnesotan community members, parents, professionals, and supporters filling meeting with their Legislators on March 4th. A huge thank-you goes out to everyone who participated on Meet with Your Legislator Day. This day would not have been possible without YOU!
- Communication Plans and IEPs · 2014-12-15
The Commission of Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing Minnesotans (MNCDHH) would like to share what we have been doing with the community on education, more specifically, communication plans and IEPs to make sure that the communication needs of children are met.