- Remember to Vote - Tuesday November 4th · 2014-11-03
Remember to Vote- Tuesday November 4th 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Only 55% of voters show up in non-presidential election years. You showing up makes and even bigger difference!
- Secretary of State Candidate Forum - Thursday October 28th · 2014-10-24
Just a reminder, the new Secretary of State Candidate Debate will be held at Augsburg College, Hoeversten Chapel, 625 22nd Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN on Thursday, October 28th at 7pm.
- VOTING COUNT DOWN ACTIVITIES – GET INFORMED AND VOTE NOVEMBER 4TH! · 2014-10-09
VOTING COUNT DOWN ACTIVITIES – GET INFORMED AND VOTE NOVEMBER 4TH!
Each election cycle the Commission collaborates with community partners and the Secretary of State to educate citizens about voting, encourages members of the Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing Community to register to vote, get educated about the issues and get out and vote. We also encourage candidates to follow state law and caption their ads. Here’s some of what’s happening:
- Voting – No More Excuses! · 2014-09-22
November 4 is General Election day. To be ready, you should know about recent changes to the voting laws. It’s easier and faster than ever!
- Captioning on a Stick! · 2014-08-21
Going to the Minnesota State Fair, which begins Thursday August 21? Want to see captioned ads from all political candidates this year? We have a fun way you can help!
- 2014-2019 Goals and Strategies, with ASL · 2014-08-18
View our plan for the next five years, in both English and ASL. Microsoft Word transcripts also available for download.
- Remember to Vote Tomorrow in Minnesota's Primary Election · 2014-08-11
Remember to vote tomorrow, Tuesday August 12th in Minnesota's primary election. You decide who will be on the ballot in November. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. This is a partisan primary - you can only vote for one party - Republican, Democratic or Independence.
- Governor Mark Dayton Orders State Agencies to Dramatically Increase Hiring of People with Disabilities · 2014-08-08
Gov. Mark Dayton has directed state agencies to hire more employees with disabilities, seeking to reverse an alarming decline in the state's hiring of dissabled people.
- Updates and Request for Action from YMCA Twin Cities Members · 2014-07-17
Updates and Request for Action from YMCA Twin Cities Members
- 2014 Legislative Session Wrap Up - in ASL · 2014-06-30
ASL vlogs now included for this information!